Business Trick or Treat in Pinckneyville will be held on Friday, October 27, 2017.
This year the Business Trick or Treat will take place in the east playground at the Pinckneyville Grade School.
Are you a business looking to connect with your community? Please join us!
- We would encourage you to arrive at the playground between 4:45pm-5:00pm to unload your goodies and get your decorated table set-up. The city will close off the street leading up to the playground at 5:00pm to allow the children to start lining up.
- Set up is on a first come first serve basis, and you will need to bring your own table.
- Our 2017 Mardi Gras Queen will judge each table and award an amazing plaque provided by The Trophy Room in Pinckneyville.
- Last year there was an AMAZING turnout and we would encourage everyone to bring enough treats to serve 700 children.
- Still have questions on how to participate? Please contact Jennifer Wright at FNI 618-357-2139
Are you interested in coming to trick or treat? Or enter the costume contest? Please join us!
*Please note this flyer will be sent home with all elementary school age children
Please take a stroll down memory lane from 2016 Business Trick or Treat!